Here’s your chance to start the year with a night out at one of Kuwait’s great events, the Last Night(s) of the Proms in the British Embassy Garden. With the full Ahmadi Music Group choir and orchestra, the evening presents a chance to sing-along with patriotic songs, hear great music, and party with food and light refreshment. Choose your performance:
Wednesday, 17 October, 7 pm: Black tie
Thursday, 18 October, 7 pm: Not black tie
Friday, 19 October, 7 pm: Definitely not black tie
Tickets for the Wednesday performance are now directly available HERE.
For tickets to the performance on Wednesday, 17 October, please contact Rose William at the British Business Forum: rose.william@BBFkuwait.com, 2232 2038. VIP tickets are available for this performance. For tickets to the performances on Thursday 18 October and Friday 19 October, you have three choices (VIP tickets are available for these performances):
- Contact Heather McCarrick of the British embassy directly, Kuwait.Events@fco.gov.uk, 2259 4350. You pay the ticket price, give your civil ID or passport number, and receive a paper ticket.
- Contact a member of the Ahmadi Music Group or ticket person Yvonne on email@example.com, 6618 4192. You will have to arrange to pay the ticket price, give your civil ID or passport number, and receive a paper ticket.
- Click on this link. This will enable you to buy tickets on-line using any credit card or an international debit card (Kuwait K-net cards will not work). You can input your civil ID or passport number and print out your ticket without leaving home. Easy!
In all cases, please remember that:
- You must provide a civil ID or passport number for each person in your group when you buy tickets.
- Each person must bring that civil ID or passport to be inspected at the embassy on the evening of the concert.
- You should try to arrive a little early to leave time for the security procedures.
- You should try not to bring large handbags that will have to be searched.
- You will not be allowed to bring camera phones or electronic devices into the embassy.
Click to zoom!