- 2013 Summer Camps For Kids
- The Grapevine Kuwait Is Featured On The Global Website “The Culture Trip!”
- The “Kuwait Sea Base” iPhone App: A Marine Life Guide To The Waters of Kuwait
- Chalet For The Day? Yes, Please!
- The Grapevine Is Featured In Kuwait’s Bazaar Magazine!
- Dining In Kuwait: Popular Eateries Around Town
The “What’s The Occasion” exhibition is coming soon! The exhibition will take place during Ramadan at the 360 Mall Exhibition Hall. For booth reservations, kindly e-mail email@example.com.
JAMM Art is pleased to announce a solo exhibition of Mohammed Sami’s recent paintings. In Sami’s paintings, nothing is stationary; all the drawings appear as if they are moving. There is always something hidden. Beauty becomes part of this great confusion, which the viewers live as the drawings themselves live. When we look at Sami’s paintings, we feel as if we do not see all the reality. Many parts of which have vanished, disappeared, been erased. What we see is only the traces of reality. The painter does not recall his art from memory but rather follows his passion, which blurs his eyes with tears. He sees nothing but ghosts.
Mohammed Sami was born in Baghdad in 1984. He graduated from the Institute of Fine Arts in Baghdad in 2004. He lives and works in Norrköping, Sweden. He has had solo shows in Baghdad, Aleppo, Syria and Norrköping, Sweden, and has participated in group exhibitions in Paris, London, Stuttgart, Germany, Saint Petersburg, Russia and Abu Dhabi.